Mini Pod eatery district.

I was recently approached by a family friend who said that creating a pod district, similar to what Portland has, can be a tourist draw, but also serve the needs of local Gonavians.

So I am putting together a plan to build a small pod district that could serve food and beverages.  I have written before that beer stalls would be important as they can serve beer that is brewed from Gonave.  I envision burger, beer, tea, coffee, sandwich, asian food, etc as stalls that could be developed in this pod district. 

I will be looking at a few ways that this could be implemented along with plans that Hurko has announced.  This could be achieved by using 20 ft long shipping containers, which would be rented out to locals who have a sound business plan and financing.  I will speak more about this later as I gather more input and concrete plans.

Go Gonave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti