Answering questions.

I have gotten a few questions over the last few weeks so I will answer them the best I can.  These are word for word the questions.

Q1.  When will Hurko start developing on Gonave? 
         A.  I was not told of a timeline for Hurko and their development of Gonave.  There are many issues with starting up development, especially with Gonave.  There are government rules and red tape, all the more reason for a SAR type of government.

Q2.  What is my role in the development of Gonave?
         A.  My role is to bring awareness to Gonave, and the problems that exist there.  I will develop parts of Gonave's economy, but again, the red tape has to end.

Q3.  Am I a government leader?
        A.  No I am not a government leader.

Q4.  What type of programs will be offered for jobs and housing?
         A.  I am not sure completely.  I can say that with respect to education, there is a program that I am developing along with another organization to bring education to Gonave, since the program exists in Haiti already.  For jobs, the problem is red tape.  Until there is some form of solid leadership on Gonave, that isn't a fringe group that is trying to start a new nation, jobs will not come to Gonave.  I own a brewery, and will not locate to Gonave until Haiti allows some form of autonomous government that is protected by Haiti.  Housing will be developed in phases by different organizations, but again many are either not getting answers from Haiti, or are in a hold pattern.

Q5.  How can I get involved?
        A.  Get involved by spreading the word of this blog, be a part of the discussion, and don't let this process die.

Q6.  When will this stuff get started.
         A.  Again if I had a shiny crystal ball, I would say, however it again depends on the power that be.  Until there is clear leadership with power on Gonave, then the money will come in. 

There were many more questions, but I will have to answer those at a different time.

Keep the questions coming!

Go Gonave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti