Move has been completed.

So as you may know I moved my offices from Albuquerque, to Seattle.  The move was pretty smooth, and only when I arrived in Seattle did I have a few hiccups.  So I am sorry for not having any updates.

I will have a few updates starting tomorrow when I talk about water conservation on Gonave.  I also will re-visit the topic of water, and things that could be done early on to move Gonave in the right direction and be a leader in the region on water conservation.

Future updates will focus on the topic of compost, and beer.  I have been working on the New World Ale beer, and I am still going to go the Ginger Beer.

Go Gonave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti