Establishing a company and moving base

I recently started up my company which deals with residential leases, and will soon expand to other types of real estate.  If you noticed I haven't been writing lately, it is due to being very busy getting this company started. 

I am in the process of moving from Albuquerque, NM to Seattle, WA.  The move is one that is strategic when it comes to business.  I will still be working on the Let's Build Gonave, Haiti campaign.  I still will be working on beers that will be brewed on Gonave.  I had to put the Ginger Beer on hold for now due to starting up my business.  The New World Ale, however was amazing, and will be making a second round of this beer to get all the flavors I am looking for.

Stay tuned!

Go Gonave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti