Gonavian Ginger Beer

As you know I have a small nanobrewery.  One type of beer that I have not had, nor created is Ginger Beer.  This is beer that is made mainly from Ginger Root, along with Lemon, and sometimes Limes, which is then fermented.

My thoughts would be to make a beer called the Gonavian Ginger Beer.  I'm expected the ABV, or Alcohol by Volume to be around 8-9%.  Bud Light is usually around 3.7%. 

Ginger Root

The beer would be similar to Jamaican Ginger Beer but distinctly different and would carry a flair of La Gonave.  As I get closer to brewing this beer, I will take pictures and even videos of the process.  My intention is to be able to manufacture this beer on Gonave.

Stay Tuned!

Go Gonave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti