Hop Farms



Hop Farms

I have mentioned a few occasions about having farms on Gonave, which will help with the island’s overall economy.  This can lead to selling goods to other communities and countries, which again is why farming can be something that is easy to implement  with good results.

Given that I have a brewery often I need different type of grains and hops to make the beer that my customer’s like.  Having my own farm which would grow these grains and hops will lower costs, and also create additional jobs, and possibly lead to exporting of these hops and grains.
Hops come back every year and given that I will create beers that are specific to Gonave, I will research what would be the best grains, and hops that can grow on the island.

In addition to hops and specialty grains, I also mentioned before that honey farms could also be created.  These types of farms produce a high yield but have a much smaller footprint than other types of farming.

Go Gonave! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti