After 4 months, the blog seems successful

So I have been working on this blog about Gonave since September.  Some of my readers are from Russia, Germany, Haiti, all points in between, and most are from America.

I have to say I'm very flattered and I appreciate it!  I feel that Gonave and Haiti need the world wide attention and it is very important to me.  It is a cause I have adopted and I consider it my Passion Project.

About 1,752 views have taken place since September with a little over 50% of that occurring in December alone.  Below is a chart I wanted to share with you as far as the percentages of viewers over the past four months and how 2013 ended.  Here is to a new year and lets continue to support Haiti and Gonave.







  Go Gonave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti