Web Page Update

The Gonave Government web page will be updated this week, as promised.  First off I change the name, from Democratic Republic of Gonave, to the Gonave Government Portal.  This change I will explain later, but felt it was needed to be updated immediately.  With respect to the Gonave Government Portal, I will have a few things that will be deleted, and also change the overall flow of the site.  It will be a work in progress, as the page will be done incrementally.

I also will have a few more blog updates that will also be in Google + and Facebook on next steps and ideas moving forward with people in Gonave.  Since I was on vacation for a week, I couldn't tend to these different sites as I wanted to.  While on vacation I had a few thoughts on how to change the site, and just a totally different view of what could be better for Gonave and it's people.

Till then, keep checking the web page for updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti