A Not for Profit to run Gonave?

I have heard of many things, but this is something that is very interesting.  A not for profit could potentially run the day to day operations on the island of Gonave.  I know this sounds crazy, but it does make sense.

The not for profit would function much like a large city, but would have board members from Haiti.  The not for profit would be created, and elect leaders.  Now how that works with citizens voting, I am not sure.  Basically the Haitian government would provide oversight.  Now this sounds very similar to the Special Administrative Region I was just talking about.

Nothing is for certain, but it appears from different sources that this is something along with other ideas for the island of Gonave.

Stay tuned, as I get more information, I will post it.

Go Gonave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Gonave could serve as the template for all of Haiti

Flag of Gonave?

Carnival Cruise to build port in Haiti/Carnival Cruise yo bati pò an Ayiti